Production Sprint 2 Week 2 - Progress
We had a long vacation and were able to get quite a lot of work done!
Our programmers implemented most of the features of our game in the last couple of weeks! Those include:
- The spawning and functionality of all the pickups
- The generation of obstacles in the level
- Holes in the ground, collapsed walls, columns:
- The ability of one of the characters
- Transformation into a raven for the Shapeshifter
- Catch up "rubberbanding" mechanic
- This mechanic allows the player that is most behind to catch up to the players in the front by giving a small speed boost. Example:
The implementing of those features drastically changed the feel and dynamics of the game - they made it significantly more challenging and fun!
The artists took care of the majority of the animations, with just a few remaining to be created:
- Including run cycles, jump loops, ability cast animations, idles, a raven flight cycle and other specific ones:
Character icons for the start of the game + for the in-game HUD were also created:
A lot of non-visual tech-art was also taken care of, like animation blueprints, UI functionality, fine-tuning materials and post process volumes.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.